A downloadable tool for Windows
YYP Maker, as its name says, makes a YYP for you!
This tool is for GameMaker 2.3+. For earlier versions, check out YY-Reunion by YellowAfterLife!
Can be used for:
- Fixing corrupted yyp fille
- Removing duplicated and redundant folders/resources
- Importing assets present in the project folder, but not in the yyp
Select the project folder and hit 'Start'. After it shows a "Done!" popup, open up the project and save it. That's it! (Additionally, please read Notes.)
Redundant files are moved to a folder called ___yyp_maker_trash, located in the project folder. Double-check if the resources in ___yyp_maker_trash exist in the actual project. If so, it's safe to delete the folder.
Some information is not retrieved, but you can check the old yyp file found in ___yyp_maker_trash and copy-paste them in the new yyp. These include:
- Room Order
- Asset Order in the resource tree (within a group)
- Texture Groups
- Audio Groups
- Make sure to have a backup of the files before using YYP Maker, just in case!
- Close the project before using YYP Maker, and reopen after you get a "Done!" message.
- If you face any issues, please report here, or DM me on Twitter (@sohomsahaun), with the yypm.log file located in <project_directory>/___yyp_maker_trash.
- If you want to use different names for the project yyp and the project folder, rename the project using the Save As option from GameMaker IDE.
- Configs are not correctly imported
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 1.1.5 | GM 2022.644 days ago
- 1.1.4 | Importing yy files from datafilesMar 31, 2022
- 1.1.3 | OperaGX and seemingly invisible improvementsMar 29, 2022
- 1.1.2 | GMS 2.3.2 and OptimizationApr 10, 2021
- 1.1.1 | Improvement(s)Dec 23, 2020
- 1.1.0 | GMS 2.3.1 and QoL changesDec 01, 2020
- 1.0.1 | Loading ConfigsJul 13, 2020